Looking for a PMO Manager on rolling contract basis to work within a larger Change Management Programme ?
Require someone to establish the function IT PMO, to run the PMO and to support a major change programme of work.
Need a PMO manager whose responsibilities will be:
- Establish an operational PMO that can support current IT programme and project initiatives.
The PMO will be able to provide capability with:
- Supporting a portfolio of project and programme management services
- (project analysis, RAID and Change log management, dependencies and risk, coordination of work streams, project delivery performance, lessons learnt)
- Implement on all projects and programmes the policies, processes, and standards (including artifacts) developed by PMO
- Communicating status of the project and program portfolio to all stakeholders
- Ensures adoption and implementation of project and program management methodology
- Establish a process to monitor the delivery of business objectives
- Monitor the PMO client satisfaction
Developing and maintaining a programme reporting process:
- Coordinate a weekly reporting process
- Support the creation of executive reports
- Support the creation and maintenance of the programme and individual project plans
- Support the identifying of programme internal and external dependencies
- Track expenditure, Compare actual costs vs budget costs
- Develop expenditure forecasts
- Maintain the programme’s central repository
- Organise and support meetings and events
Essential skills you are looking for:
- Previous experience of establishing a PMO for a large global organisation
- Previous experience of managing PMO activities
- Hands-on experience in project/portfolio resource planning, reporting, prioritisation, and budgeting
- Extensive experience of project and programme support experience
- Experience of supporting projects and programmes within and outside IT, and where external providers are used
Contact us for further information.